Permanent Zip Code
Date Graduated from High School
Class Next Year
What are your hobbies and interest?
From whom did you hear about this program?
Relationship To You?
Why This Location?
10. Most of the available positions involve long periods of standing and lifting objects weighing at least 25 pounds. Have you had any injuries, surgeries, or other conditions that might require special placement or accommodations?
11. Do you play any musical instruments or sing in public? Have you used these talents to play or lead singing in Young Life clubs, or other worship services?
12. Do you think you might bring a car?
13. Have drugs, tobacco, or excessive use of alcohol been part of your lifestyle in the past three months? If so, please explain:
If yes, are you confident you can refrain from using these substances during the program?
14. Have you ever been arrested?
If Yes, please explain:
15. Please list your previous work experience, paid or volunteer.
16. Do you have any Young Life camp assignments or other commitments you must keep during the program period?
17. I have read the complete description of this program on the website
18. I have given the evaluation form to:
I am willing to keep the following commitments:
a) I will stay for the entire length of the program, unless I prearrange a short leave for school or Young Life reasons. If I have to miss any of the program, I will keep up with the required study.
b) I will attend and be on time to all required meetings, and other functions.
c) I will submit to the program leadership and those in authority at work.
d) I will read the chapter(s) assigned each week, write out answers to the questions, and come prepared to small group discussion meetings.
e) I will spend regular one-on-one time with the leadership.
f) I will work willingly, cheerfully, and to the best of my ability at whatever job I am assigned. I will be at work each scheduled day, unless legitimately sick, be on time, and submit to the authority and regulations of leads and supervisors.
g) I will make every effort to develop closeness and unity with my cabinmates, be open and available to friendships with the entire community, include others in activities and avoid "cliques".
h) I will refrain from the use of tobacco, alcohol, and drugs, the entire time you are living at either property-before, during, or after program.
i) I will be "non-exclusive" and "non-physical" in relationships, both within and outside the program, as outlined in the commitments section.
j) I will be in my own cabin and in my own bunk by the designated curfew times.
Signed* (note, this qualifies as a digital signature):