We are excited you will be joining us this summer. Please give us a call and let us know your itinerary. We will get you here!
- Springfield/Branson Regional Airport in Springfield, Missouri (SGF)
- Branson Airport in Branson, Missouri (BKG) (Limited Flights)
- Knoxville McGhee-Tyson Airport in Knoxville, Tennessee (TYS)
Directions to Notch Pines
From the North:
- In Springfield take Highway 65 south to Ozark Mountain Highroad (MO Hwy 465). Take the Highroad to the end, turn left on Hwy 76 and go through two traffic signals. Approximately a long city block past the second signal the Discipleship Focus driveway is on your right.
- When you turn in the driveway, you will park in the gravel parking area. Walk over the footbridge to get to the cabins. Once you cross the footbridge, please check on the porch of Cabin 6 (the first cabin on your right) for housing assignments. Please try to let us know ahead of time when you think you will arrive. If it’s going to be really late, we need to know that. If you have problems, call us at 417-338-8804.
From the South:
- Take Highway 65 north from Harrison, Arkansas, to Hwy 265. Turn left on Hwy 265 and closely follow the signs for 265 to the traffic signal where it joins Hwy 76. Turn left on Hwy 76. Go through one more traffic signal. Approximately a long city block past the second signal the Discipleship Focus driveway is on your right.
- Follow step #2 from above.
Directions to Eagle’s Call
From the West:
- Take I-40 east. After going through Knoxville, you will turn south on Hwy 66 (exit 407). There is a big sign at the exit pointing you to Gatlinburg, Sevierville, and Pigeon Forge.
- Stay on Hwy 66. Go 8.3 miles. After passing Kroger, Lowe’s and Ryan’s (restaurant), you will see signs for Hwy 411 North going off to the left. Turn left at that light and then when you get to the Hwy 411 intersection, turn left onto Hwy 411 (Main Street).
- Main Street will turn into Dolly Parton Pkwy. Go through several lights. When you see the McDonald’s on your left, merge into the right hand turn lane. Go through the light at Middle Creek Road. The next light is Veterans Blvd (it has mile marker 17.1 on it). Turn right onto Veterans Blvd (KFC is on the corner).
- Go 5.1 miles on Veterans Blvd to get to Eagle’s Call. When you reach the traffic light at Dollywood’s Splash Country, you are 1 mile from Eagle’s Call. The property is on the left side of the road right after the small brick building with the neon Tropical Tan sign on the side of the building. Look for the Discipleship Focus sign (it is hard to see until you are right in front of the drive) and the address on our mailbox: 2953 Veterans Blvd. If you pass Rob’s Automotive & Transmissions, you have gone too far.
- When you turn in the driveway, you will take an immediate left onto the asphalt road. Park and come to the Fullers’ house and Discipleship Focus Office (the first one to the right of the asphalt road). Please try to let us know ahead of time when you think you will arrive. If it’s going to be really late, we need to know that. If you have problems, call us at 865-428-4011.
From the North:
Take I-75 south to Knoxville. Take the I-640 east (to Asheville) exit, then get on I-40 east. Follow directions above.
From the South:
Take I-75 north to I-40. Take I-40 east through Knoxville. Follow directions for coming from the West.
From the Northeast:
Take I-81 south to I-40. Take I-40 west towards Knoxville. BEFORE you get to Knoxville, take exit 407 (Hwy 66 south). Follow directions #2-5 above.
From the Southeast:
Take I-40 west from Asheville. After you’ve gone past Newport, Tenn., take exit 432 (Hwy 411) to Sevierville. Go approximately 25 miles. Once you enter Sevierville, you will pass Sevier County High School on the right and further down Ogle Furniture on the left. The next light is Veterans Blvd (mile marker 17.1). Turn Left on Veterans Blvd (KFC is on the corner). Follow directions #4-5 above.